Saltwater
Rose Tyler - The Dimension Cannon 2 Other Worlds
Rose visits a world where both Pete and Jackie Tyler are dead. Someone is taking the salt out of the sea causing accidents, those involving military vessels, and governments are blaming each other.
I’ve not hard the first series, but this was on sale. Its not hard to get the gist, Rose traveling to alternative universes, trying to find the Doctor. Also to help is Clive best remember for being in the first new series episode Rose.
Billie Piper is great as aways, though making the Doctor out to be almost divine is a little much for me. Though Rose did tend to put him on a pedestal.
There is interest in that Pete and Jackie may have been killed due to them being activists, exposing the truth, coverups etc. The fact that this word may have technology that Rose could use to contact the Doctor seemed to be the only reason Rose was hanging about. She was confined to a polic box at one point, only in that dimension its red.
This series does feel a bit like Sliders, I do wonder how sustainable it is. I’d of probably enjoyed it more if I’d of listened to the first series.
Comments
Post a Comment