The Last Days Of Freme
Gallifrey: War Room 1.1
Leela now a prisoner on Gallifrey, is fitted with a compliance collar. She does the Timelords bidding or she suffers, it not much or a choice. Here the mission is to stop the Daleks and Fremians becoming allies.
Travelling back to before the alliance, Leela is almost immediately taken by the people of Freme.
It does feel a bit strange to force Leela to work for the Timelords - a primitive, Surely there must be more suitable agents.
Its a reasonable story, all the regulars are present, Rassilon, Veklin, Ollistra, No Romana though. I am impressed with Louise Jameson, doing so many Leela stories, set at different places in her timeline. This is an older wiser Leela and its well performed.
The resolution is nicely done, The Daleks themselves don’t make an appearance, and I must admit my concentration wasn’t all there, but I feel I would have liked to of had the world of Freme and its situation expanded on.
Comments
Post a Comment