Clear History
The New Adventures or Bernice Summerrfield Buried Memories 5.2
Civitas -G is the location of this adventure for Benny and the Doctor. The people have moved over to living in an artificial simulation, though as we soon find out people are missing and its not quite the utopia it may first appear.
Its a pretty standard story, I did suffer from not listening in one go, as details get forgotten. But all would seem to be good, except for those little things that aren’t, which on closer examination turn out to be massive flaws of the society and its setup.
The fact is that these audio with David Warner and Lisa I’ve found to be really enjoyable, each set I’ve looked forward to the next.
Its not the most original plot, but nicely executed, it has some good moments and is a great listen.
Comments
Post a Comment